Welcome to Beaumont Beds Ltd
Our web designers are currently working hard on our new Website which will be up and running soon. In the mean time, please call your nearest store with any questions.
“We would love to hear from you.”
We are Beaumont Beds. We have been bed and furniture retailers for over 25 years and recently won the prestigious ‘NBF Independent Bed Retailer of the Year’ award, an industry ‘Oscar’.
Our stores are open 7 days a week and are located throughout the south east, London, Kent and Essex, 14 in total and growing. We hope to see you soon.
To create & source the very best designs, quality and value products for our clients.
Deliver quickly from stock.
Provide great service from beginning to end.
Build long term relationships with our customers so we'll always be your FIRST choice.
- Price - You’ll love our unique designs and great value prices.
- Products – We offer a great selection of products ranging from inexpensive value lines to super luxury, classic, traditional to modern designer, all ready for fast local delivery and installation by our own delivery teams.
- People - Our enthusiastic staff are very knowledgeable and friendly and are there to help and assist, not to pressure you.
- Process - If you are not completely satisfied or have a problem we will do our best to put things right quickly.
- Passion - We are experts in beds, mattresses and bedroom furniture with over 25 years industry knowledge and experience.
- Typically we spend about a third of our life in bed (some of us more!).
- The ‘Sleep Council’ recommends that mattresses are changed every 5-7 years.
- A sound night’s sleep means you wake up refreshed, recharged and ready to face the day ahead.
- We would NEVER buy a pair of shoes without trying them on and walking around the shop first before buying. With a bed it is so much MORE important! ‘Don’t be shy, come and try before you buy’. It’s really important to lie on a mattress before choosing. Also consider how you sleep, on your back, side etc.
- A good night’s sleep won’t cost the earth, less than the cost of a daily newspaper.